Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Another extremely long work week has finally come to a close. I do have to work a few hours today but at least I will have some me time. If I would stop doing so much side work for other companies, I would not be so dang busy but I just cannot turn them down. My fault I suppose. Also, getting up at 5 a.m. every morning to do the P90X is kicking my butt. We will get a day off from torturing ourselves on Sunday. Perfect, a day of rest on the day we are supposed to rest! Then, back to 5 a.m. for six more days in a row. I think I am trying to intentional hurt myself! IT'S FRIDAY!


1. Stuck behind someone barely going the speed limit is not the end of the world. (This is me talking to me)

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I can truly relax and let my mind be at peace.

3. FAT tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is hard but I actually do this sometimes. Hard to believe, I know.

5. The sunrise and sunset is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is reason to hope for things that probably won't happen.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting the ceiling in my bedroom (I still have not done this), tomorrow my plans include seeing my mom and going to a club in town to listen to Stacy Mitchhart play the Blues and Sunday, I want to take the kids to Sunday School (I am actually helping teach Michael's class, scary) and signing the boys up for soccer. Not an extremely exciting weekend but that is the part I am looking forward to the most.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I have to disagree with #1 - I think it is the end of the world, or at the least the beginning of the end. haha!! ;)

Totally agree with #3

Have fun helping with Sunday School - I have never laughed so hard at some of the things kids say until I taught Sunday School.