Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Well here I sit once again writing my Friday Fill In. I have started to look forward to this post every week because I don't have to put a lot of brain power into it. I am looking forward to another three day weekend that I greatly deserve. We don't have any big plans tonight but tomorrow, well...I guess I can talk about the weekend in number 7! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July.

1. When I heard the snowbird jingle, I knew school was out for snow!

2. Love, Laughter, Friends, Fun and being able to laugh at YOURSELF is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but being late is my usual M.O. If I was early, people would think I had a fever!

4. Be true to yourself, always.

5. My eyes have seen...I took Gross Anatomy with medical students in college, you don't want to know what my eyes have seen. (Or my hands have touched for that matter)

6. I strongly wish my youngest would potty train!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking the family to the Foglight restaurant at Rock Island, tomorrow my plans include hanging out at Mom and Dad's pool at their country club while Dad and Mike play 18 then heading home and watch Cookeville's fireworks from our back yard (they are actually quite good considering the size of this town) and Sunday, I want to watch it rain while I tackle the bedroom painting! I need a change!

No comments: