Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

For those of you who are new to my blog, Friday Fill Ins is something I do every....guess which day? There is a young lady who actually has a blog site called Friday Fill Ins. If you want to add this to your blog every....guess which day....you simply copy, paste, and bold print the thought you have added to the phrase. It is very interesting to see what your friends say and how sometimes it is very close to yours and other times it could not be any further. Well, we are off this early afternoon for a little mini-vacation. Taking the kids to Chattanooga and doing all the touristy stuff. It is a cheap way to get away and the kids love it. I love the fact I won't have to cook another meal until Sunday night! Yea for ME!

1. It's time for Back to school, back to school. To prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! (What movie?)

2. Hell; it's not a bad place for extremely evil and horrible people.

3. I must be too scared to do exactly what I want to do.

4. Giving birth is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My decision is simply spontaneous.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was hard to say, I laugh a lot.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not cooking, tomorrow my plans include The Children's Museum and not cooking, and Sunday, I want to go to the Aquarium and have a safe drive home....then cooking!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I didn't have to google this one! It's "Billy Madison" - that movie was hilarious!

Have fun in Chattanooga - see, you guys have all cities where the names are fun to say. hehe :)