Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Job Crystal

I am speaking of my cyber friend, Crystal......she answered my blog question. (Even though she admitted to looking it up on Google, that is very big of you!!) The quote was, "Bees, (Bats) your weapons are useless against them." This is from one of my favorite movies, Tommy Boy. In case you have not seen this movie, you are highly missing out. I have a boatload of quotes from it that I use at times. One, in particular, I used today " Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I've got spare time." HILARIOUS! If you think you cannot find humor in this movie.....I don't think we can be friends anymore. :)
FYI: Michael made a par on a par 4 today! He is a prodigy in the making....I am kidding...kind of.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yay Me! Even though I totally cheated, I appreciate the props. ;)