Thursday, May 15, 2008

Petri Dish

I think I am going to require a HASMAT suit before coming into my home. This virus is spreading throughout the entire family. Who knows, maybe I will single-handedly be responsible for a pandemic in the Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee. Hopefully, not. I do not think that would look good on a resume.
So, as I stated in my last blog, my youngest was very ill. He has now made a complete 180 and I have my old Marshall back! My oldest child is finally better as of this morning. However, my husband is now under the weather. No appetite, sinus gunk, etc. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my immune system is one kick ass machine. As all mothers know, when Mom is sick...no one caters to her and the household ceases to run at full capacity.
I just want a good night of sleep at this point. I really do not think that is too much to ask for. Since Marshall has been sick with a ridiculous temperature, I slept in his room on a fold out couch thingy made of foam. It is for kids...picture that blue Pottery Barn couch. It works good in a pinch but nothing can replace a Stearns and Foster, if you know what I mean.

No comments: