Friday, May 30, 2008

Random Thoughts and Patterns

This entry is random notes and entries. No order of thought so ignore the chaos and read!!

1. The baby sprinkle was a great success. There were about 20 people at the house and the mom-to-be was radiant. There was a lot of last minute prep and I was stressed to the max. Why do I always put myself through all that? Michelle received a lot of neat gifts including a gift card for "Baby's first Happy Meal". For my friends in Cookeville, they can guess who's gift included that. It was great.

2. I am so friggin' tired. You know when you run nine to nothing for several days in a row how exhausted you get? I was supposed to go to O'Charleys and have appetizers with some friends of mine. This would have been followed by the Sex and the City movie. I so want to go and I know I am going to miss out on a lot of fun with that group of girls. Oh well, I guess I will have to wait and see the movie on Tuesday with my other fun group of girls. What am I saying, all my groups of girls are fun....that is part of the reason why I like to hang out with them.

3. Last but not least....LOST season finale was last night and I missed. I guess I could have went upstairs to watch it during the party but people may have gotten mad. Ya think!!?? I did have a co-hostess of the sprinkle....she could have handled everything!! But seriously, I got up extra early this morning to watch the first half of it on abc.com. Is that pathetic or what?? I still have the second half to go. I cannot wait until the kids are in bed so I can watch it. HEY, don't judge me.....a girl has to have priorities.

GUESS WHAT......IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

No comments: