Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Sprinkle and the Season Finale of Lost

Tonight is the day for my baby "Sprinkle" I am giving for my friend, Michelle. This is a quasi-baby shower for a second child. I know some people think you should not give showers for 2nd children but I think all children should be celebrated. It is quite a momentous event. I am a little nervous and hope everything goes off without a hitch. I have split the responsibilities with my friend Cheryl which is not like me to do. Kind of a control freak!! I am expecting 20+ women at my home!! Luckily, they are all people I know and am comfortable with so everything should be just fine. The housekeeper is coming today so at least I do not have to worry about cleaning!

HOWEVER.......with all good things there is a caveat. This is the season finale of LOST and I am a huge fan. Why does this have to happen!!

No comments: