Monday, September 8, 2008

I Feel Like Crap

Just a quick evening note, I feel like total crap. I have no idea what is wrong with me. If it was a different time of year, I would almost think I have the flu. No fever just sore throat (no cough or congestion) and my entire body aches. My neck, between my shoulder blades and low back are eternally sore. The big sign is my skin hurts. You all know what I mean. When you change clothes or go to the bathroom......just the feeling of your clothes scraping your body is brutal. Luckily, I bought some Advil PM to take after I put the kids to bed. Hopefully, this will do the trick.

In addition to that, I have to address the fact that Michael pulled 3 cards today (something you do when acting up) and he made 2 D's on his work. One was in Math of all things, he currently has an A in that subject. Talk about some hellacious timing. Lord help me!!!!

No comments: