Monday, September 8, 2008

The Purge

Oh, how much great satisfaction I get from a good purge. No I am not talking about the second act of the binge/purge eating play...I am speaking of purging my house of a ton of unwanted stuff. I get this strange thrill watching Mike take garbage bag after garbage bag down the steps to be carted away to Goodwill. And make note, I don't send crap. If I would not let my kids wear it, then it shall not go.
Overall, we sent 5 garbage bags full of women's, men's, boys and toddler clothes to the local site, yesterday. I feel cleansed by the powers, if you know what I mean in a non-blaspheme way. Now I need to tackle the clothes I want to sell on ebay, holy crap!! Believe it or not I also enjoy this in a sick twisted kind of way. Yes, I know I have issues but accepting them is the first step.....or is it changing them???? I forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: