Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

WooooHooooo! It is FRIDAY.....I am so happy it is here! I only have to work until 10:30 this morning...then....let the weekend activities commence. I am going to add my favorite word of the day everytime I blog. Today's word was heard this morning on the Golf Channel. Quagmire. I love that word. It is fun to say and fun to spell. I am going to try and fit it into a conversation today. Alright, enough non-sense.....off we go.


1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are ever expecting them to do the right thing! HA HA!

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person who is a damn good actor/actress!

3. (I have no idea how to fill this in) is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time. I could not imagine doing this.

4. To bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy sitting on their porches all day not working and smoking/drinking!

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine mowing the yard and doing the dishes!

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without some sort of meat product or some type of potato/rice product in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooling off from being out by the pool in the heat all day while eating pizza, tomorrow my plans include going to a family reunion/birthday party in Williamson County, and Sunday, I want to read a good book, swim...just whatever!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Have a good weekend! I also had trouble with #3...it sounds so gross!

Crystal said...

This week's fill-ins were too hard for me...so I flaked out on them. hehe

Have a great weekend!