Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

I had the best night of sleep last night and feel refreshed this morning. I was lucky to wake up right before a huge thunderstorm. I so enjoyed listening to it and lying there even when my boys jumped in the bed with us. Then I realized the sprinklers had come on this morning....dangit....what a waste of water. Oh well, I am sure the grass could use it. So, I have a three day weekend that I plan on enjoying immensely AND I have no out of town trips planned. It will be nice to hang out in the big town of Cookeville all weekend. Have a great one!

1. She had a great joy within her and made everyone feel special about themselves.

2. My faith and perseverance is by my side, always.

3. I know this: I will be forever grateful (but need reminding at times) for all my blessings in my life. Especially the health of my family. BLESSED.

4. I have a ridiculous obsession with electronics and gadgets still.

5. These words apply to me: Don't bother with what other people think about you. Only you can define yourself.

6. The storm front rolled in with its heavy lightening and rumbling thunder but above it all the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to swimming and fixing a great home cooked meal for my little man's homecoming, tomorrow my plans include seeing my mom and running some errands and Sunday, I want to take Michael to BAM to spend some gift card money on his summer reading list.

No comments: