Thursday, June 19, 2008

Face Glass Smooshing

Sorry I have not had any posts for the past 3 days. There is actually nothing going on and I am enjoying the hell out of it. It is sometimes good to have a boring life and just sit, watching the full moon come up at night. I am adding some pics of the boys. No, they have not been maimed by some type of accident....they have discovered/rediscovered the art of face glass smooshing. As we all know, this is a timeless art treasure that will entertain many generations to come. It is so refreshing to know good ol' fashion fun is still around. The funny thing is anyone who reads this post has done this and it was most likely followed by a pooting noise against the glass!! You know you have!!

So, my weekend starts today....yeah....TGIT!! Michael also finds out when his braces come off. We are both very excited about that. It will be weird seeing him without all that in his mouth.

Well, back to the party drawing board.....rehab cookout at my house Saturday for coworkers. I knew the peace and quiet wouldn't last too long. I won't allow it.

No comments: