Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Bad Ending To A Good Day

The catalyst which started my good day was Marshall sleeping until 7 a.m. It is a rare occasion one would find me in bed after 5:45 in the morning so I was psyched. The little ones and I piled up in bed and played for a little while. I then had the sudden hankering for some pancakes but did not feel like cooking them....so with all of us in pajamas, we head to McDonald's for a drive thru order of course! I then start to conquer the Mt. Rainier version of my laundry basket. By 1:00 I had about 85% of it finished. At 1:30 we head out again to Chic-Fil-A to meet a girlfriend of mine, Cheryl. By the way, we were all out of our pajamas and I did shower before we left! We let our boys burn off excess energy while she and I caught up without interruption. Another sidenote, we don't make it a habit to eat fast food twice a day! Yesterday was the exception as opposed to the rule!Time flew by and soon it was time for the TITANS GAME! This is when the day began to take a 180 turn. Cheryl came over to watch the game with us and we were all in good spirits until after the half. This was the point where the Titans began to play slop ball instead of football. Ok, I have to quit talking about it because I am getting mad. I know some of you may be surprised by my interest in football. I don't watch it much but I love a good game and I was really hoping the Titans would make it to the Super Bowl. What a disappointing end to a good season.

I will end this post with an apology. I am apologizing for my stream of conscience writing. For those of you who don't know me, this is also how I talk. You have to pay close attention to stay with my thought processes. I tend to be rather hyper!

No comments: