Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

I am so glad it is Friday. This week has really gone on and on and on. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


1. I'd really like to be anywhere but at work right now.

2. Shit is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is nine tenths of the law.

4. Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like a hot, gooey chocolate chip cookie and a glass of really, really cold milk.

6. The Energizer bunny goes on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing at home, tomorrow my plans include seeing my mom and attending a much needed Girl's Night Out, and Sunday, I want to....I really don't know what I want to do, I will surprise myself!

No comments: