Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

IT'S FRIDAY.....WHOPPEEEEE!!! I remembered to do Friday Fill-Ins which is momentous in itself!! So, here goes.......

1. The world is your oyster only if one decides to take full advantage of all it has to offer .

2. I am going to miss working with you Ray was the last thing I said.

3. I wonder what it would be like to fly or be invisible for a day.

4. Love, tolerance, and acceptance at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for doing something nice for someone that is not expecting it for the simple reason of just wanting to not because you expect
something in return.

6. On the beach with the hot sun on my skin with any type of fruity grown up drink is where I want to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time at our house with
my brothers, their wives and children, my Dad and my in-laws,tomorrow my plans
include getting my hair cut (my goodness it needs it) and seeing my Mom and
Sunday, I want to do my usual......nothing!!

No comments: