Friday, January 16, 2009

ITS FRIDAY......

I would like to start off with my utter amazement of the kids being out of school today. Those little turkeys get a four day weekend now! I personally get a three day weekend because I am taking Monday off to be with Michael. He deserves a little one on one time with mom on his day off sans annoying little brother!
Anyway, I have remembered Friday Fill Ins two times in a row.....repent now!

1. Enough with the economy and all these crooked CEO's. Put them in jail, sell all their crap and put that in a stimulus package!

2. Life and my crazy decision making process causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving fried okra. (weird I know)

4. My family and my coworkers make me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to St. Lucia next week.

6. You don't want to know what has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with the family and staying warm, tomorrow my plans include a visit from my mom and doing laundry and Sunday, I want to go to the movies with my son and his friends to see Mall Cop!

No comments: