Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill-lns

I think I have tears in my eyes......IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! I am so damn excited, I can hardly contain myself! This week has been so long....how can the exact same amount of time week in and week out feel different? (fast then slow then fast) I just don't get it. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stays warm.


1. It's January; where in the hell is all the snow!

2. A really big breakfast is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like friends and good conversation.

4. Having people care about you is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to continue to dream of things that we know may not happen.

6. I love my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Crawdaddy's for dinner, tomorrow my plans include watching the Titans kick some Raven butt and Sunday, I want to do something constructive around the house, oh and exercise! (YUCK)

1 comment: