Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally, Thursday

Thursday is finally here and Wednesday left without much fanfare. I only have a day and a half of work left and wish I had something to do or somewhere to go during the second half of my day tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I can do something constructive like laundry...whooppee!
Marshall is back in daycare and has adopted his bad attitude again. Screaming constantly, hitting his brother and throwing toys. If he tells me 'no' one more time I am going to come unglued. I am considering changing his day care thinking he may be becoming a product of his environment. I am at my wits end.
Anyway, I was able to watch an episode of Seinfeld yesterday. I was so proud of myself for making it through. I know that sounds silly but it is hard to explain. After dinner we watched Tropic Thunder, great cast but not a very good movie. Please, do not waste your time. Speaking of movies, next week's movie at work will be the first Vacation. Again, I am excited...doesn't take much. "Real tomato ketchup Eddie"....."Nothing but the best."
YEEEAAAHHHH, tomorrow is Friday!

No comments: