Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins Posted On Saturday!!!!

Sorry I am late on these. I am sure everyone thought about it all night long. Kept you awake, even! Yesterday was busy getting the porch Halloween ready and getting chili ready for some friends coming over. (More about that in next post.)

1. Follow the first thought, it is usually correct.

2. A crime novel is something I always take with me on vacation.

3. To achieve your goals, you must set smaller goals which lead up to them.

4. I love to be part of something big is something I'd like you to know about me.

5. I have a full gym on the 'lower level' of my home, I have to force myself to use.

6. Winning bars of soap float.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a chili pigout with some friends, tomorrow my plans include soccer, costume shopping, buying a new charger for my laptop and Sunday, I want to read and play!

No comments: