Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Am Not Bragging Just Informing

Today has been your average day. I woke up at 5 a.m. watched a little CNN (although I prefer FoxNews so not sure why I chose that channel), and hopped on the computer. I had a wonderful cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee as a perused the inbox of my email. At this point, I am pissed that I am all the way on the other side of the house, upstairs, in my son's playroom, using his computer. After filtering myself through Webkinz and Nick.com, I had it. First and foremost for the day....buy a new laptop. As most of you know, my old laptop has been giving me fits. It was like working with a Commodore 64...then the power cord copped an attitude. This is the reason I was on my son's computer. Yeah, Mommy gets a new toy.
At first, I was going to just get my old one fixed. But, it took just a little of cajoling from my Mom to talk me into a new one. Plus, she contributed as an early Christmas present. THANKS MOM!! I am typing on it right now. It is lighter and quieter. The fan on my old one was on all the time. It was like working with a hair dryer running in your ear, annoying.
The other informing I am doing is.....my son won his soccer game, YEAH. 4 to 1
Michael was the goalie during one quarter which I hate. I get so nervous for him. Notice I said 'for him'. Michael does not get nervous at all and this particular day he allowed ZERO balls to pass. I am so proud of him. He is becoming much more assertive on the field and not afraid to get bumped around a little. That a boy!!

No comments: