Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Ok, so I am copying a friend's blog once again and starting Friday Fill Ins. I know I don't get a lot of comments on my entries but I am watching. I see all of you that look at my blog everyday!! Maybe not a name but a body, so beware I know you are out there! So here we go:

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Counting Crows.

2. Shrimp and grits with a side of fried okra is a recipe I recently ordered that was delicious!

3. It's time for packing up the vacation and heading home.

4. Silence is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word stock portfolio again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a scary drop off, and on the other was a scary drop off.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to riding the ferry to take the kids for ice cream in the village, tomorrow my plans include saying good bye to the pool and the beach followed by a long drive home and Sunday, I want to DO NOTHING!

No comments: